Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 11, 2009

Love Quotes Look Number... 3?

I've already used my Love Quotes scarves in other posts (SF Outfit, Grey dress), so I'm just going to post one look at a time when I come up with them.

This is the color I haven't yet posted - the Cocoshell Love Quotes scarf.

The tunic/dress is something I picked up at Ambiance San Francisco. I love it because of the texture that the beading creates on the front. So unique! I haven't yet decided what necklace I would pair this with, if any at all! Here is the look with the Love Quotes scarf and my Dolce Vita thong bootie sandals.





I wore this with leggings on a fairly chilly night in Santa Monica this past weekend on a date at the 3rd Street promenade with my boyfriend. I was so comfortable and it was such a perfect outfit for the weather. Don't the folds in the scarf look soo comfortable? Well they are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers