Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 21, 2009

My outfit tonight for going out in SF!

Here is one other outfit I put together featuring some purchases from my so-far-favorite store Ambiance in SF! I'm wearing this tonight to go see my friend DJ in the city, so I'm excited!

It features
  • a tube dress with a silhouette that looks almost structured, with the pockets, but it's not really "structured" - the pockets are actually fake! The fit is form-fitting but there is an extra layer that make it look like there's pockets. I love this shape!

    (Also, my opinion on animal-print: I love it. It's definitely not for everyone, and it DEFINITELY has gotten a bad reputation because when people do it wrong, they REALLY do it wrong (ie. too much, too much!!) But I think animal print is such a bold and LIBERATING statement feature if done right. And it's going to be so in for fall, so don't be surprised if you see animal prints spotting outfits left and right :)
  • brand new Guess shoes that are part of my shoe purchase YESTERDAY (my savings plan isn't really working) that I will have a separate blog post about
  • the scarf is by Love Quotes and I got them from Singer22.com buy 2 get 1 free. They cost about $85 each which is a LOT for scarves :( but I am in love with them. I returned two of my three because I didn't like the colors (I got jeep and graylange). I exchanged them for "bali" and "cocoshell." I'll be writing a separate post on these scarves as soon as I get them in on how to style them
  • leggings - I'm not sure if I'm going to wear them or not. They look hot either way, but I feel like this outfit can be summer-night-in-SF with them off, and more fall-ish with them on
  • and of course, the crop faux-leather jacket I got from Ambiance. Perfect for chilly SF night weather and preparing for the fall season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers