Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 24, 2009

Jessicas are so hot


I love this outfit from InStyle.com. I subscribe to Instyle's Look of the Day emails, so every day I get to burn 5 minutes looking at what celebrities are wearing. Like this one of Jessica Stroup. What a great ensemble!

Other notable Jessica's: Jessica Rabbit, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel... am I forgetting anyone?

Oh yes, me! Jessica! :)

Anyway, I think what I love most about this outfit is not only its simplicity, its versatility (I can see this over jeans, leggings, unbelted with flared jeans for a more hippy-ish look, etc.), and the fact that I love belted dresses, but also the COLOR! I'm still waiting on my Bali colored Love Quotes scarf (which is a similar blue to this), but once I get it I hope to use this blue as a pop of color to any outfit based in the blacks, greys and whites.

This blue reallly goes well against a canvas of greyscale.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get the emails, but I LOVE looking at Instyle's "Look of the Day" section on their website. They find such cute looks, and it's a nice way to waste a few minutes (or ten) online without going on facebook. I like your new blog Jess!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers