Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Faux Fall: My Two (non)Leather Jackets!

I don't know what the two leather jackets I bought at Ambiance in SF are made of, and I don't care. They look amazing!

One person who would especially appreciate this post is my girlfriend, who is not only vegetarian, but doesn't purchase any accessory or piece of clothing made from an animal.

I'll be adding more photos to this post, but I took a couple of outfits from my last post and added my non-leather leather jackets to them, paired them with shoes, and voila! Looks that are very me :)

The crop black jacket was only $65 at Ambiance, and I have to say I was again inspired by Shopbop's "pretty tough" lookbook. I'm in love with the blue jacket, $75, because not only is it an incredibly flattering fitted shape, but the color is SO unique! I was torn between getting this one or the grey one I saw, but this blue just popped!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers