Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby-G!

So it's been a long time since my last post, and I have but one itty bitty excuse: My CAMERA broke! :(

So until I get another one, I can't really do what I love to do most with this blog, and that's come up with outfits and post them! :)

I'll get one soon, and there's so much going on, and so much I haven't written about yet.

Like today, I was browsing Monica Rose's blog (stylist for Kim Kardashian) and she has a post on the OLD SCHOOL CASIO WATCH!



How many of us rocked these in elementary school or middle school, entertaining thoughts of cheating on that arithmetic test using these oh-so-tiny calculator buttons?

I was very amused to find this item being featured. There comes a time when you get just a little bit tired of hearing what the latest legging or plaid trend is. On TV the other day, I heard, "this Fall's latest trend? Boots!" How are boots, in general, a trend? Not impressed. A segment on how to wear boots, maybe, or the latest boots, sure. But boots in general are not a trend. They're what you wear when it gets cold.

Their one saving grace that prevented me from thinking they were totally clueless is they featured the thigh-high boot trend that's hot right now, although not for my short stature (please think Anne Hathaway in Devil Wears Prada and NOT Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!).





Love Anne's and Kate's, but Haydn is bordering on PW territory here.

Anyway, back to my point. I always digress! Monica Rose then goes on to talk about the throwback BABY G watch she bought in this fit of retro watches. That was exactly the idea I had when I asked for a Baby-G Casio watch for my birthday this past January! One that I love and have been rocking since, especially since I'm a runner.



Just wanted to put that out there. Oh, retro watches Monica? Totally had that idea first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers